Our large and diverse fleet of separate placing booms and versatile mounting options allow SCP to provide a custom tailored separate placing boom solution that often results in cost savings nobody else can offer. Our customer’s benefit from our TEAM’s high-rise concrete pumping experience during all stages of the project. We provide thorough consultation services to collaborate with our customers in determining the best concrete placing boom methodology for your project. All separate placing booms are erected on our test base, cleaned and inspected prior to being sent to site.
Specialised Concrete Pumping has a complete range of mobile concrete pumps, separate placing booms and high-pressure stationary concrete pumps available for dry hire for your next major project.
With the most comprehensive fleet of concrete pumps and placing booms available in Australia, SCP has the capacity and expertise to provide the best piece of equipment and solution for your next project. SCP dry hires equipment both nationally in Australia and globally and is your one stop shop for speciality dry hire concrete pumping equipment.
All of our equipment is tested and maintained in house at our purpose built, state of the art support facility. Our industry leading technicians and tradespeople prepare, test and maintain our equipment to stringent standards. We understand the importance of supplying great looking, well maintained and reliable equipment to our customers.
BENEFITS OF DRY HIRE
- Have a project coming up but lead time to purchase new equipment means your equipment won’t be available in time?
- Require specialty or large equipment for a one-time project and it is not feasible to purchase?
- Don’t have the financial resources to purchase equipment?
- Is your equipment currently tied up with current workload and looking to expand your business?
- Want a piece of concrete pumping equipment available full time on site?
- Want the expertise and support of Australia’s industry leading experts and high rise concrete pumping company?
- Last minute changes on site that require a separate placing boom?
- Require an experienced TEAM to plan, design, install and dismantle a separate placing boom and just want to worry about pumping concrete?
SCP is proud of our reputation and ability to repeatedly deliver the right solutions to our customers. SCP has been involved in most of the major mining, gas and infrastructure projects in Australia involving specialty concrete pumping equipment and are seeking international opportunities to provide our expertise and equipment in the global marketplace.
SCP can provide and manage the engineering process to produce a full set of engineered shop drawings which are specific to your project. Our typical design scope includes placing boom design loads, base design (excluding piling design and rock anchor design if it is required), staging drawings and radius drawings. We can also provide drawings for any custom design work that may be required for the project, plant interaction drawings, reach diagrams and any other drafting requirements that may be required for your project.